If you are using a pop-up blocker on your desktop or laptop in your browser, de-activating this for our LifePoints community should make it possible again for you to participate in our surveys.
To disable pop-up blocker in the most common browsers, please see below:
- Click the Chrome menu
Note:The button is on the upper-right of the browser and is indicated by three dots.
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click Advanced.
Note:If Advanced is already selected, additional options will be available below it.
- Under Privacy and security, click Content settings.
- Click Popups.
- Click Blocked (recommended).
Note:After the popup blocker is disabled, the option will show as enabled and display Allowed.
- Click the Open menu button (three bars) in the upper-right corner.
- Click Options or Preferences.
- Select Privacy & Security on the left.
- Uncheck Block pop-up windows to disable the pop-up blocker.
- Close and relaunch Firefox.
- Click the Safari
- Select Preferences from the drop-down.
- Click on Security.
- Uncheck Block pop-up windows.